We’ve identified our founding members (see the About page) and begun work on a list of tasks for April. Roughly, here’s our plan:
- Identify our recommended positions for the Privacy Oversight Board (specify list of professions and expertise)
- Write up proposal to introduce the idea to City Council and the Mayor’s Office
- Contact offices of City Councilmembers who might be willing to sponsor legislation
- Create forum for public comment on this web site
- Develop outreach plan to engage other interested Seattle community members.
- Send press release alerting hyperlocal media outlets to the call for a Privacy Oversight Board.